Well, the fair citizens of Parkinsaw would be honored to have the distinguished
Porky Porkinson visit to take part in the commerative landing ceremony of the Fabled
Flying Pigs.  Details to follow manana porque estoy muy cansado ahorita.  (When he
comes, tell him to bring us a dozen Pennies for Parkinson's labels. )

Note to Carole of CT:  your Parcel Post charges will have the same access to
ammenities as all others.  Do not disparage; you even have your own limerick:

There once was a piggy named Yost
Who traveled at times coast to coast
By train or by Air
He was quite debonair
But he really preferred Parcel Post

Incidentally, Carole, the Parcel Posters are also invited to witness the landing
ceremony.

:Lastly, all who make the pilgrimage will be well-fed from special larders.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI
"A Chuckle a Day Keeps PD at Bay"