This is where would-be political activist Porquetta porkinson comes into  her
own.   She doeswnt have much experience,, but she is swilling to learn. She is
horrified  at the discrimination being displayed here. She realizes that it is
probably not of deliberate, vicious intention, that the flying pigs are more
unusual, and probably  attract more press coverage  - but, she reiterates, the
Connecticut pigs are just as much pigs, and just as important to the
 survival of the species as this aberrant bunch from Ohio.
 'OOh ', i said. "who's being discriminatory now?"
So now, she wants to go to Parkinshaw too, to arrange  a special reception for
the  'wingless pigs'. "call them 'parcel post pigs! " she snorted. 'I'll see
them arrive by  special delivery!"

Hilary Blue ( on behalf of PORquetta Porkinson)