-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: woensdag 16 juni 1999 3:07
Onderwerp: Re: UPSP stamp rules

I don't quite understand why the Breast Cancer fund-raising stamp does not
fall under this  paragraph.
Sounds like  semi-postal to me!

>10
>Stamps or postal stationery items with added values, referred to as
>"semi-postals," shall not be issued. Due to the vast number of worthy
<<<

These are the BASIC rules. I guess a decision from Congress is a good reason
to overrule them.
Though it seems difficult to get a PD-stamp for fundraising, it is very well
possible to get one to raise awareness. Its been done for AIDS and this year
for awareness of prostate cancer.

Hans.