Porquetta wanted to say that whe thought it was "pie in the sky" and she weas
hoping it wasnt pork pie (shudder), but i told her such a comment might be
construed as offensive. SHe has a lot to learn, so she is working on a
publishable statement that will voice her feeling but not be offensive. I am
trying to impress on her how imprtant it is, not just to have the right
beliefs, and to dedicate time and effort to good causes, but one must try
never wilfully to offend anoher person's sensiblilties.

Hilary Blue

  Are not all pigs  equal in the great  pigpen in the