Dear Peter,
We'll be flying standby, so an exact arrival time is not possible.
However, we'll probably leave around the 15th, as we'll lose a day in
travel. I will fly from Sydney to Melbourne on Aug. 19, and will return
to Sydney late evening Aug. 20 (have been invited to visit Kingston
Centre and Mt. Eliza and am VERY excited about this!).

So if you could book a hotel room from the 20th, we will take care of
our rooms, etc. prior to that time.

With regard to A-V requirements, I won't need anything -- this talk will
be focused on patients and families, though health professionals will
find it of interest also.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/