In a message dated 6/16/99 4:06:28 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I've been contacted from a person from a Center who claims to cure PD with
growth hormone.

Nick Drozdowski wrote:

> This center round-about claims to be able to treat (cure?) PD.  I thought
that there would be lots of lively
> discussion about these folks, but haven't seen any.  Did I miss the posts?
>
> Is anyone trying the special acupuncture method that they tout?
>
> Anyone know anything about the folks who they have supposedly cured?
>
> v/r,
> Nick Drozdowski
> care giver for my wife, 8 yrs

Are you talking about the PD Center at Santa Cruz?  I contacted them several
times within the last month and always rec'd their answering service.  I was
told they never answer phone calls.  Today I did receive a letter from them
stating the course of treatment is over a y ear so their turnover is very
slow.  They also told me they refuse to give out the address of their clinic
due to patient and practioner confidentiality.  I have never heard of
anything so strange.

They told me there were no acupuncturists in our area who treat PD but will
contact me if  they learn of someone in the future.

Their web site is www.pdtreatment .com

Dorothy CG Roy 68/44/42