Dear Callie:

Good for you, I must have missed that part.  I had a man tell me that I must
have been so bad for God to punish me with Parkinson's and Diabeties.  I told
him that the HP of my understanding doesn't work like that.

I also want to say I didn't write the travel piece for everyone to fight and
argue.  It was my opinion.  I am healing and will travel again just make sure
all is in order before.  There was to be forms filled out for being
handicapped (no one mentioned those), etc. But as I have stated and will
continue to state I am new to the travel game.  It has been years at least 12
yrs since I have flown.

gina