Camilla, I have decided, due to the fact that airlines and airports seem to
have a certain degree of respect for porcine life,  that if humans could
diguise themselves as pigs, the flying experience would be enhamced, I mean
enHANced....Therefor, I am going to market a line of piggy masks for people
to wear when they fly.  I will sell the Latin version, called Iggy-Pay
Asks-May, in Central and South America, and later in Mexico.  I will make
some out of straw, the Pork-Hay model. My Spanish speaking friends may say
"Pork-HAY?" ......But they always say that anyway!  Maybe they are just
disGRUNTled?  In England, I will sell the Hamelot version.  In the USA, I
think the Dolly Pigton masks would do well, and maybe the Elvis Pigsley.
So if anyone boards a planet and sees 350 pig faces staring back, please
remember to cut back on your medications!  If the pilot is wearing a pig
mask, get off and go to the train station, trust me on that!
Ken B