I saw her in a movie , since she developed whatever she has. It was fairly
general, though most of the tremor was in her head. I don't remember what movie,
except she ws a star and had someone else prepare a flower bed , then sat with
what looked like an elongated cookie cutter to make a place to plant her
flowers. Maybe someone else will remember it. What ever it is that she has it
was severe and also in both arms as well as her head. That is all that I
remember, maybe it was On Golden Pond, I don't know. Nita