I will keep you informed, and thank you all very much for your overwhelming
response and help. I've printed out nearly every posting on the trip so to
show my mother. I probably won't be able to until this weekend (death in the
family, probably not a good time.) But, be assured I will speak with her and
share your views as well. Thanks!

Ally

In a message dated 6/16/99 6:57:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]