Dorothy:

So sorry you thought my adventure was a joke.  Not to me.  I am recovering
from it and have learned a few valuable lessons.

I do want to say you are not forced to read anything on this list.  I don't
read it all.  The title said what it was, so you could have deleted.  I enjoy
getting away but the hospital is not one of my favorite places and since you
did read I am new to all this.

I don't feel the need to defend myself but the fact that I was affected by
the Joys of the return I needed to set the record straight.

Next time like you TV, turn it off (or delete).

Gina Cass
48/39/2yrs