Dear Nancy B.:  Your comments about the reception you feel you get about dis-
cussions of nonstandard therapies prompts me to write and encourage you to
please share, for I for one will be listening intently.  I'm a person with an
open mind
and a believing heart and am in search of any and all avenues to attain a
fulfilling
lifestyle for my husband of 24 yr.- however, I don't intend to persue
recklessly, and
finances limits what we can "try", but I love to read and think and do all we
can everyday.
       Something else that fascinates me about your situation is that you are
Montana rancher - doing the very thing my husband and I long to do in our
hearts.
He had a quarter horse ranch in Texas when I met him and I have trained and
shown
cutting horses and love and miss  the working cowhorse environment we worked
have for so many years.  Circumstances led us to liquidate the horse
"business"  in
our lives and finally the PD has contributed to not having any horses at all
- but we
both miss that and though Judd is still very active - we will always miss not
having
a horse to saddle up every day.  So many adjustments .........
      We have been combatting PD for over l3 years now - and I look forward
to learning ways of maintaining our strength of body as well as spirit (God
plays a big
part in our lives or we wouldn't have made it this far).  If you don't feel
comfortable
talking on list - please feel free to contact us directly.  Judd certainly
wishes he
could hold up to a l0 hr work day again - and I'm fully dedicated to helping
him try to
get there again.......
        Looking forward to hearing more......Marie   Carepartner for husband
70/l3