to day i passed out after lifting 40 LB.  and did my chest hurt.   both my
nero and heart doc are on months vac.  and get sick when i try to  eat  this
morn . i ate 3 slices of toast with hot milk. for supper which i could not
eat. VIVIAN fixed chicken cordon blue. one min i am hot next cold.  will or
won't see any other doc's.  getting all i   want to do is sleep.  used to as
all know i could put in some kind of work for 8 to 10 hrs. i for get who
when  i first came down whit PD.  i could golf bowl dance for the first 15
years. now after 30 i would give any thing just to get out of the house. and
i will  will want to go to Canada,and oxford or is this all in my head now?
i   am not happy with life as it is of now. so trying to mind over matter
and get up and go. you see   PD is a sickens me i am human  the guy who put
in my patio did bad job so got to do it over. over VIVIAN she says no.  ha
ha. i just don,t know why i am   so tired now and for get so much. PD is not
what it is cracked what it is.  well good night  MRS. CALABASH

                                   I.Y.Q.   DON   VIVIAN