Dear Donna Buckbrauer and family:  Joe's story will always be with me - I
have been
following it from the beginning, which was just after I joined the list.  As
a carepartner for my husband  of 24 yr. (PD for l3)  I can relate to many of
the incidences you went through and Joe's story gave me great insight into
how vigilent
we CG's must be in our love tasks or even just our duties.  I think and pray
for Joe
often and thank you so much for continuing to communicate your journey.......
           Bless you all                  Marie    Remembering in Texas