-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ally Deale
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TRIP

If you sound rude, than I sound rude. :) I told her this same thing. My
father will feel "bad" if he doesn't go, I think. And I don't think my
mother
would go which would only add to the guilt. He has definitely shown that he
is not excited, as she has told me herself repeatedly that he "isn't happy
about it." But, it doesn't seem to matter. She says she'll send him home
early on a plane (which he hates) if it's that bad. She wants them to see
the
world before the PD really starts to become a problem. And I can understand
that. She feels like they're in a "lull" and she's desperate to get out.
Dad,
on the other hand, feels most happy and most secure at home. Ugh. I don't
know what, if anything, I can do.

In a message dated 6/16/99 12:56:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,