-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: donderdag 17 juni 1999 3:29
Onderwerp: Re: Parkinson's Disease Treatment Center / quite aromatic

>This center round-about claims to be able to treat (cure?) PD.  I
>Is anyone trying the special acupuncture method that they tout?
>

>>> the whole site is quite aromatic to me and it aint chanel

Hi Janet,

What facts made you come to the conclusion that their site is "aromatic"?

Perhaps a licensed acupuncturist (is there one on the list?) could verify
the technical facts mentioned in the info they give??

Unless it has been established in the past that it is a scam (as Bob
suggested), I do not see any reason why this methode should not be
considered and explored further.

Anyone on the list living in Santa Cruz, Californie, might want to look into
this center.

Hans.