To Ken Becker -
                        My suggestion for you is to go back to bed and try to
get up on THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED.
                        IT is like I told our many young  employees about
meeting and working with the public.   When you deal with the public, it is
like looking in a mirror,  if you want to have good dealings with people,
"project a good image and it will be reflected back to you."
                        We travel extensively since we have homes on both
sides of the country and I have NEVER found your supposed  problems.  Are you
not the person who took off about HMO's awhile back?
                        Try POSITIVE THINKING - it WORKS.