JOSEPH if you think there is not enough PD information and joke,s so forth
then leave and go tot what  they call i think you scan the net there has
been lot of places tolls us where to get lot of in of use them and it will
all be PD. for me after 30 years   as story goes i seen it and hurd it all
as while lived it.  most of the family likes it as is we can UN load our
feelings and happy thought off to help other have a good day. some days if
it was not for a joke  or poem i would have a bad day. so as i see it it is
1 to 1 i like it you don,t so 1 to 1

                              I.Y.Q.