Janet, I appreciate Joseph's reasoning, but I don't agree with it.  I get
the same number of emails as the rest of the list (and maybe more as this is
just one of the lists I subscribe to), but this list is also one of the two
support groups I have - the other being the chat rooms.  I don't read all
the articles posted, heck, I don't even read all yours, (ducking) but I do
like the format, and the few non-pd mail I get doesn't take much longer to
delete than the rest.  Just my opinion, but I like to read about Ivan's
singing, Don's happenings, and of course, the great pig debate.
bob