on the TODAY show a women told what to do when traveling. was great idea.
take meds use will use. food incase you can,t get any. make plans with the
airport a head of time.  which i do when i got to travel. i whent through
the same thing. put was prepared a head of times. once i had some trouble
that every one in airport knew it. i whent to the top. don,t mess with the
little guy. when i was delayed i hotel room taxi phone call home all on
them. all so a free trip again. when big guy found out about it. so go to
the top. and yell like the blue blazes.  so go to the top. just state what
you want and expect. but BE POLITE.   VIVIAN took her friend for a wig after
4hour nothing was being done i said put me on the phone won,t say what i
said but in 1 hour she was out. don,t be in visible do like i did at a
restaurant hid table and say fi your don,t see me at least you hurry me lolo
being a PWP. dose not mean we are not there. good luch on next time. i pray
some day soon i will get to leave the house. and walk 1/2 block.  up to
100ft now.

                              I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                           BEST MED FOR PD IS