Good Morning,  Canada!
(and the rest of the world, too....)

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:23:06 -0400 janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>so...???
>how'd it go...???

Thank you for  your enquiry, Janet.

Our  PWP-conquering team SCORED last night, here on the Atlantic Coast.

A lady in the front row told me that "you did excellent(ly) WITHOUT
shaking"..."everybody who knew about me (my PD) expected you to be
shaking."

Our whole chorus did very, very well.

A call from a taxi dispatcher came through  to my home about an hour ago.
Apparently there was news coverage on Fox-TV, (WPXT-Portland), showing my
spoken solo - i didn't even know that this was being broadcast,  She said
I was wonderful.

The disabled husband of a friend of mine said that he will call the local
Fox-TV station to ask them to  put me on their Medical Beat show.

He told me that the show was worth going back to see a second
time, and he is buying tickets for tomorrow night.

I am so surprised that the fact that I have PD seems to have been
concealed from
those who DON'T know I am a PWP.

Meanwhile, I was so tired last night that only when the  overnight-shift
PCA who drove me got home, did we realize that a different PCA from the
opposite end of town had left my usual indoor eyeglasses in her handbag,
and she had forgotten to get them to me!
On stage, I had used my quick-darkening photo-greys because of the
brilliant light of the
stage spotlights, and my slowed pupillary responses due to   PD.

After  a long  trip, I got to bed at 215 AM, munched on a few peanuts,
and all of a sudden it was 6:50 AM.

Tonight is rumored to be the night the critics attend (Newpaper writers)

Now, if their reviews match word-of-mouth,  the medical reporter on
Fox-TV might do an entire show on PD, with me as her guest, on the
"medical beat."

Let's hope I can become VISIBLE again,  on the medical story behind my
stage
performances!

The local FOX-TV station newsdesk plans to discuss  the idea  when the
news editor
comes in today.  She is expected after 3 PM.

Ivan
:-0

:-)

>janet
>the chatterbox
>
>janet paterson
>52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
>PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
>a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      65 breaking haze     deg. F
:-)