To Dorothy and Roy, I hope you have better luck than most people in airports.
If McDonalds and Burger King at greatly inflated prices, is satisfactory for
you, that's fine.  Every time I go into an airport with an attitude that
"maybe this time will be ok" I am usually wrong. I really TRY to be upbeat
about it. What about the time they renumbered the parking spaces, and about
24 hours after I parked the car, it appeared to have been stolen, and
security could not find it, they were looking at the wrong space number,
where someone else was parked! At one A.M. I did not enjoy walking around the
parking garage with my luggage!  (I found the car myself, after security gave
up!)Why did security not know the numbers were changed that day? What if I
was disabled? I could have died there!  PLEASE don't let me discourage anyone
who has good feelings and experiences in airports, I just wish they were much
improved.
Ken B