Billie, maybe if I could get on the plane in the middle of an open field,
where I could park my car right near the plane, and someone would let ME
carry the luggage aboard and put it near my seat, without having bloodhounds
sniff me, or have my body bombarded with xrays, after I unload all my
pockets.  And MAYBE, if I could be sure the pilot hadn't already flown for a
whole day before the flight.....Yeah, I KNOW I am dreaming, even Air Force
One doesn't provide that level of service for the President!  OH, and what
about the Deli-Bag they let you pick up as you board the plane? It is no
accident that is looks a lot like the "airsickness bag" at your seat!
Does ANYONE know what that "meat-like" stuff is in that roll?  Maybe it is a
flotation device, you swallow it and your belly swells up in case you need to
be able to float!????  Oh, never mind, food is only available on a few
flights now! PROBLEM SOLVED!  Other than THAT, flying is such fun!
Ken B