Dear Hilary:   Congratulations! and bless you for all the work and struggles
you have
endured because of the PD.  I've mostly been listening to your plight, but
I'd like to
share with you the fact that I was taken from my mother by the courts when I
was
l2 yr. old - will never forget the experience - and learned how my mother
suffered
for ten years afterwards being branded an "unfit mother" by the system.
Those very
words helped destroy her inside so badly  and though I was back with her after
six months, I lived with a tortured person the rest of her life about it.  I
share this for
I hope it will openly say to you to try to find some way to keep from being
devastated by such actions within yourself - I know it can happen even if it
doesn't
show on the outside and with the PD to contend with you need all the truly
loving,
caring support you can get and I hope you continue to feel you get it from
here.
             May we all celebrate your child's homecoming and look forward to
your
entire family being re-united.  YEA!    YEA!

                                         Marie      in Texas      CarePartner
to husband 70/l3