I posted a question on the Post Office site about how to get stamps for PD
fund raising. Below is the reply that just came back.
According to what I read it is/was Hillary's "act" so it might be a personal
issue. Isn't PD a personal issue that also needs funding? I'm goint to be
contacting my reps & I hope each of you will contact yours.
Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3