Hello to all:
>>First, congratulations Hilary on Jessi's return home!!! i am thrilled
for you both!! When my husband returned from desert storm, there were
lots of adjustments-but give each other space & time & lots of
hugs!!!!!!
>>Secpnd, thanks for all the prayers & thoughts as I had my collagen
injection surgery yesterday. The procedure went very well, according to
my dr;
Dr. Michael Vidas of Peoria, Illinois. I woke up in post op, seemingly
none the worse for wear: excepting a hoarseness in my voice and a
somewhat sore throat form the tube being inserted to help me breathe.
I'm take 5 days of steroids to help w/ the swelling & irritation and we
expect to know/hear the results in a few days!! Already, family &
friends have made comments about the volume and strength of my voice!
Praise the Lord!! Last night after the anesthesia wore off, I had a
splitting headache from not eating for 15 hrs, bit that was soon
remedied! But what i couldn't figure out was why my face hurt so badly!!
BFO (blinding flash of the obvious!), i figured that my jaws, ears, lips
& teeth hurt because they probably had to hold my already somewhat large
mouth open in some way!!! So, today, the aches are gone, & i will keep
you posted on my voice as it progresses.
>>Last but not least, Don, I know how hard it is to listen to other
people trying to tell you what's best for you. In this case, however, I
think that it's for the best, dear! we all want you back with us!!! IYQ
& I WUV U,2!!!   j

--
Joan E. Snyder    47/9

"As if you could kill time without hurting eternity"
Henry David Thoreau