From: Wendy Tebay <[log in to unmask]>

To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, June 19, 1999 8:10 PM
Subject: I'm back!

Hey again everyone!  I've been off line for a while, but I'm back again.
I'm now on short term disability and am planning to go on the long term
soon.  It was just the right time to do it, for many reasons.  I'm
looking forward to my new "career".  I told my best friend that my new
business card would show my job title as "troublemaker", and she said,
"agitator."  I've got alot of ideas in the works, altho' many of them
will have to wait until I get moved back east here soon.  I want to be
closer to family, etc.

This Monday, I have an appointment scheduled to speak with Congressman
Udall's health representative out here in CO.  Altho' I'm not in his
district, I want to speak to him regarding my issues and concerns
regarding pd, which aren't always the same as some more typical  ones.
That's partly due to my age, and to my personality.   I really want to
stress my concerns regarding the environmental links, etc.

I saw some threads of conversation in the digest I just received about
school violence, Columbine, etc.  Once again, I got myself right in the
middle of things that day, as I live right across the street from it.  I
helped out a couple that day, and as it turned out, their son was one of
the one's killed.  That whole thing was and is unbelievable.  I've been
working on some poems that I intend to send out to key political figures
regarding my position related to those issues.

Meanwhile, I'll leave ya'll with another poem, altho' not really pd
related, but I like it.  It was in reponse to an ad put in our paper by
some "Christian" group, to whom you can apply so that on Y2k,  you can
be living safely out in the middle of Wyoming in their well-stocked
bunker.

THAT FATEFUL DAY

Jesus and His hound dog
On that fateful day