Hello everyone, and a special Happy Father's Day to all the fellow dads
out there.  I wanted to send a brief apology for the double post of the
Parkinsaw, MI Weekly Chronicle I just noticed.  My email program froze
on me upon hitting the  send command, and the indication was that it
didn't go through.  I was forced to re-boot to get the thing off my
screen.   Finally, when all problems were resolved, I sent a second
post, thinking the frist attempt didn't make it.  So, apologies for any
inconvenience caused by having to hit the delete key twice.  Reminds me
that old country song:  "Please delete me let me go."

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI (An imaginary place for Parkinsonians)
www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm