In a message dated 6/20/99 11:50:36 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< What I want to try and do is use such a list to categorise the messages in
 the PARKINSN archive, to help people find their way around it. If that
 works, I'll try turning it onto other resources (like web sites).

This is a great idea whose time has finally come.  It had occurred to
me early this year when I joined the List, but never got beyond the
stage of "wouldn't it be nice if...."  Sounds like a lot of work, Simon,
and the project will take time.    If you were requesting
more crocheted/knitted 7" squares for an afghan, I'd volunteer to
help.  But hopefully you have many other helpers on the List. Good
luck to you.
Clare Wilson