In a message dated 6/20/99 10:20:04 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< but after about an hour I am able to go run 4 - 6 miles a day.   >>

Wendy, I can't answer your question  about progression of this disease,
but I can tell you that I walked from the parking lot to House Wares
in Wal-Mart today and was exhausted.  I, too, take  time getting
up and at 'em in the morning, but once I'm mobilized, I am able
to walk my Lab for 20 minutes..at MY pace, not his.  I guess we
all have problems others would take in exchange for their own.
I have very little tremor.  Main difficulty is rigidity, balance
and bradykinesia.  And fatigue, my constant companion.
Where will we be in 10 years?  I try not to worry or even make
plans for that.  Maybe I'll regret that later.  Hope not.
Clare Wilson