That was nice, Dennis. I recently came across a letter written to me,  by my
late father,  when I was in the U.S.Coast Guard. It was typed in green ink,
with the explanation that since the green part of the ribbon was seldom used,
the ribbon often was thrown out with one third perfectly useable.  Having
grown up during the Depression years, he hated to waste the green part.  Dad
was never cheap, always generous with his love and his money too, but he
taught us not to be wasteful!
I wonder how many countries celebrate Father's day, anyone know?
Ken B