Camille,
I would  love to read Mimi-J's  happy houaehold rules.
We just moved from the suburbs to a one floor in the country.  I was so
careful to keep  "Bruce the orange" in so he wouldn't feel lost.  "Don't let
the cat out."  "please be careful and watch for the cat.", I yelled  so
convincingly.  We've here several months and now I open the door wide and
coax him to go out  Do you think he'll go out?. He just wants the door open
so he can look out. I can''t push him out, he just climbs over my foot. He's
so safe, so are all the lttle critters.
I am having trouble getting up from bed  Any suggestons?.
My caretaker (my dear husband), suggests any motto of the caretatkers should
be,
 "What now?" in their more tired, frustrated time.

Thanks.
Patricia
62/5 years.