ERvin.

Yes I am doing relatively well.  I am having some dyskinesia but on NO Sinemet
that is leaving me also.   I also am taking about 18 mg of Requip which helps a
lot.  I am not walking as well as before (with a walker).  I am still 1000%
better than I was pre surgery and I hope to get even better as the stimulators
are better adjusted and the healing of the brain is complete.

Thanks for asking

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.