Hi all,
I would sincerely like your response to the following:

A fellow activist of mine asked me to post  the following message to try to stimulate a discussion.
I have posted one or two of these "What If?" statements hoping to find like minded activists, i.e.,
PWPs who would like help speed-up a cure.  Let's give it a go.  Thanks!

 Charlotte Mancuso
///////////////////////////////
Do you want a cure?

Do you think biotech and pharmaceutical companies are  working aggressively enough on
  it?

  What if we helped them see the value of a cure to them?

  What if we can demonstrate to the pharmaceutical companies that it is more
  profitable and in their best interests to fund developing a cure instead of
  developing maintenance drugs?

  Who has any ideas?

  How much would you really pay them for a "PD cure pill"?  $5,000? $20,000? $?
  Could anyone help develop a sound business case?

  Would you pay what it would cost you for of a 15 year supply of Mirapex up
  front for the "PD cure pill" even if your insurance did not cover it?  Or
  that + $5,000+?

  Are there any other strategic business planners / thought leaders who would
  like to form a small team to address this issue and make this what if a reality?

  If so, please reply to this message with your ideas, background, and how we
  can contact you.

  Thanks.