Dear Rosemary,

Yes this has happened to me many many times.  I am 38 years old and have had
pd since the age of 20.   I am now on Liquid Sinemet and have to take sips
of it off and on all during the night.  If I go too long  without a sip of
sinemet..I will literally freeze.  It is extremely hard for me to call out,
or roll over, or even to raise up from the bed.  I keep my Liquid Sinemet as
close to me as possible.  If it has been a tough day for me I will even keep
the bottle in the bed with me..  I hope this has helped.

Sandra
39/dx'd 28/onset 20