Bard, Ken,  and most of all to Gina,
        I in NO way make light of what happened to you Gina.  It should never
have happened and the Airline owes you much more than an apology and I hope
you  get it.  But as I recall, you did not paint ALL Airlines, and ALL the
people who have ANYTHING        to do with flying with a broad brush, calling
names even down to the cab drivers.  If you, Gina, felt I was putting you
down, please accept my apology.  I do realize that in every place you go
there are some bad apples and it was surely more than wrong that all
happened.   Not being a frequent flyer can make flying difficult and even
frightening.  It would have been nice to have someone with you but that is
not always possible.
        My problem with Ken Becker's, I don't know what to call it, is that
he was down   on        everything to do with flying.  If his scenario were
accurate, how long do you think the airlines, as they operate now, would be
in business.
        When I travel,  I try to remember I'm the one who has PD and I try
not to take it out on those I have contact with.  On our last trip just a few
weeks ago. the airline had given our seats (bulkhead seats that I always use
or else adjust my schedule to get them confirmed before I go to the airport)
to someone else.  When I was told they had been assigned to someone else, not
because we were late or any fault of our own, I asked that a customer service
supervisor be called.  He said he didn't know what happened and the best he
could do was give us First Class bulkhead seats on both legs even though we
had lost our seats on only the first leg.  I don't concentrate on the fact
they gave away our seats,  I appreciate that they did everything they could
to accommodate us.  I don't mine telling you the airline was Delta.
        Barb, call me smug if you want.  Namecalling  isn't my cup of tea by
hey, everyone to what make you feel good.