does every body get to read it and does it show up on the list we went
through all this changing how we send mail i thought is was to stay the same
as it was always. when you havePD 30 years and get to 76 let me know how
well you can except changes. now dont fuss at me this is just my opion. i am
just one guy on the list. i lost every ones email address and now don,t know
how to put them in outlook express address under tools as it is i got to
print lot of the stufff out. lot paper and ribbon ii use. as i said i am
only one. BARB. PATTERSON what to do

                                  I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN