Dear list members,

Yesterday I found the following request in my guestbook -

"Please send me info on PD. My mother was diagnosed 2 years ago but refuses
to take the medications for PD, she had a dr. tell her that the meds only
help the tremors for 10 years, is that correct? Please help me find a
support group in my area, I live in Eastern Ky. Please help me help my Mom,
she is very depressed. We don't know what to do for her. Any info would be
greatly appreciated. My mailing address is P.O. Box 74   "

The writer, Marcia, gives an address in Lowmansville, KY. 41232.

I would like to help this person but am half a world away. Can any of you
provide me with the address of a support group in or near Lowmansville, and
the Kentucky (I trust KY is the abbreviation for Kentucky) addresses of any
of the US PD organisations.  Equally, if any of you are located near
Lowmansville and would be prepared to talk to Marcia, please send me your
email address for forwarding to her.

Thanks,

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/