Hi Jean,

Thanks for your message.  We're glad to hear that you made it to Phyllis'
safely.  You and Betty made really good time on your trip to Menomonie.
What time did you get started last Monday?

We sent a copy of the family tree last Saturday so you should get it
sometime in the next 7 to 10 days.  You know how "fast" our wonderful US
Postal Service is. Ha!  In the meantime, here is the genealogical site
through the Mormon Church.  www.familysearch.org     Good luck.

Susan arrives tomorrow evening.  We are looking forward to a great week with
her.  Will tell you all about our weekend in Orlando at the Christian
Women's Conference next week.

Have a wonderful time with the family and greet all for us.

Take care and God Bless.

Love,

Norma and Paul