You can delete Ken's message just like I CAN delete your's.  But you have a
right to speak, just like I am doing now. Ken's not the one that started the
topic but he should have the right to contribute. Gina Cass related her
experience. I feel bad that she had a bad experience. But that doesn't mean
that her experience (or Ken's) is wrong. Gina has a right to "air" her
feelings & I'm glad she did. Now if you can't have something nice to say to
each other (in support of one another), then you whiners need TIME-OUT!

In a message dated 6/15/1999 3:57:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> 've just about had enough of Ken Becker's whining about airports and travel.
>   The airplane is one of the greatest inventions of man, it allows us to get
>  places in hours rather than days or weeks.  If every time Ken steps into an
>  airport things go awry, then I feel bad for Ken.  BUT STOP WHINING ABOUT
IT!