Dear Listfriends,
I got this message from another listserv, and thought it would be of
interest to anyone using benztropine (Cogentin) or risperidone.
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/