dear janet and all
  it has been interesting to tune in on late opinion poll.i finally have to put my 2 cents worth.i have only used the internet for 6 mo. so i am rather new to it all. it seems to me like the old party  line phones.some people listened in and knew everthing about every one. well we don't have that anymore but i feel the internet is more or less in public domain.  even though it
is called e-mail we don't put a stamp on it and expect that no one else woud be privy to the information.
  i think this is a wonderful service and so supportive with info when any one asks a question. but it is also a caring group that
reaches out to help each other over the rough spots and a bit of levity is good for the body as well as the soul.it takes many more muscles to frown than to smile.a person is in good spiritual health  even if the body ails. as long as we can have a sense of humor and laugh at ourselves we will prevail.
    if someone is in a bad mood and vents that on the group most people understand  and forget it and get on with life.
i don't think anyone reads the newspaper from front to back or watches everything on tv. so any body that isn't into caring
about everything DELETE.