Hi, I am relatively new to the list.  Is there any information on how this disease progresses.  I know that each individual is different, but would like an idea of what is yet to come.  I have right hand and leg tremor, rigidity and bradykinesis. Some days I am able to work at my computer an run the mouse ok and the next I really have to focus on it.  Also, some days I can remember things very well and the next I couldn't tell ya where I parked my car.  I am currently taking Mirapex 1 mg 3x a day.  I am really slow getting up and moving in the morning but after about an hour I am able to go run 4 - 6 miles a day.

Thanks
Wendy
37 diagnosed 1/99