I wonder if others were concerned about the Supreme Court decision
announced today which seems to narrow the guidelines for disability under
the American with Disability Act?  It appears they were strict in
interpreting the term disability, and ruled out "conditions which could be
treated..."  I can see that this could affect many PWPs who seek special
accommodations at work under ADA, for example.  They ruled against a man
who sued his employer for firing him due to high blood pressure which might
cause a heart attack.

What about this?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "