Earlier today the incorrect article from the Washington Post was cited re:
The Supreme Court's decision on disability. Here is the correct URL:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/supcourt/stories/cour
t062399.htm .

Frankly, I was suprised that there wasn't an uproar on the list. In a nut
shell, the decision says that if a condition can be treated (by medication)
and as a result the individual can "function" and not be limited in their
major life activities, they are not considered disabled. That leaves all of
us who are still working in a very precarious position. If our production
should fall off due to advancing PD (or adjusting to new meds), we could be
fired w/o recourse.

Terry Brennan