dear list,

        my name is  sue and i have been lurking here almost since my diagnosis

last december.  i am 51 yrs old.  i just had my second visit with my neuro last

thursday.  he thinks its time for sinimet.  he has prescribed 25/100--one tablet

in the am for one week, then one tablet twice a day thereafter.

        i filled the prescription and it has been sitting on my kitchen
counter next

to my vitamins and hormones for a whole week.  i guess i need some hand

holding.  how do you start taking something that  (in spite of being the gold

standard) is apt to cause all kinds of nasty side effects?

        i work full time in a gift shop where my tremor is affecting my fine
motor

skills.  there has been marked progression in the last year.

        you guys give great advice, and it's always given with such love and

concern.  i know you understand how i feel.  so i'm hopping you'll be

able to give me the kick in the pants i need to get started.