hi all

At 12:19 1999/06/23 -0500, jackie wrote, in part:
>... I feel like all info I can get can help. ..

i have pulled together some articles which i think are critical
for newcomers to parkinson's [whether young- or old-onset]:

pd basics 101 for newbies: recommended reading
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/words/np990213.html>

>His will power would surely be an inspiration to most. Up until
>this last year he used a John Deere riding lawn mower to get
>around on since he could not always walk were he wanted to go...

oh my golly!
your dad sounds like someone else on this list
not naming any names!

Henley - that's not related to McKinley is it?
hmmmm...

welcome to the PIEnet, jackie

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/