Barb:
I read with interest that you had succesful injections of Collagen to improve
your voice. Now, How does this work? The implication is that changes take place
in the vocal cords and that those changes are related to PD. Do you know what
the effect is of PD on the cords?
Carline's voice has gotten weaker and I am curious. As a side note a doctor on
the French forum said:

"Je ne pense pas que les injections de collagene puissent ameliorer la
voix lorsque seule la MP l'a deterioree .."

ie. he does not think that the injections will help when they deteriorated due
to PD only. So, I am confused.
Well Barb .... You are our local expert .... speak.
K-F cg Carline