Dear Concerned Carole:
It sounds as if some "tough love" may be in order here!  Could the
Sanctuary staff set some limits for the PPPigs?  Treat them like the
rebellious adolescents they seem to be?  Perhaps they should not be allowed
to take part in the festival unless they "shape up" (not easy for pigs to
do, I realize!)   Or perhaps a personal message from the Porkensons would
get through to them?  Right now it sounds as if they are  spinning out of
control, and for their own sakes must be disciplined.  I would also propose
that they all get into family therapy at once---surely there are some sober
and qualified ( or at least qualified) Parkinsawnians who could fill the
bill ?  Do you feel the Cincy (NOT Cinchy) Fliers might be a good
influence? They could be persuaded to be "mentors" for the errant ones.
Nothing like a good role model!  Perhaps now that the "threat" from the
Tuscans has been averted they will be calmer and more reasonable---have you
tried appealing to their better natures by thelling them they are giving
Connecticut a bad name?

Yours till ALL pigs fly---

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !