To Camilla & Other Interested Parties: Funny you
should mention therapy...As a psychiatric-mental
health nurse of many years (as well as a forensic
psych student), I certainly thought I was capable of
dealing with-dare I say it?-mere pigs-but...First of
all, their reply to your suggestion that they are
giving Connecticut a bad name was met with snorts and
squeals. They say that Martha Stewart and Kathy Lee
and Frank Gifford have already given Connecticut a bad
name. They have become addicted to Levolagers and
refuse to go back to sipping a little white wine with
dinner. They say the the Cincy Fliers are too
sanctimonious for their taste. They blame me for
failing to provide the promised wing-cell transplants
and the Pope. Or at least Billy Graham. Perhaps the
Wolverines are not a bad idea. Do they eat ham?

      Till ALL pigs Fly,
      Carole
                                           They would
also like to ask John who Victors Valient is. And does
he know tai bo?